Common name: Black Locust
Latin name: Robinia pseudoacacia
- Dried leaves are helpful in treatment of wounds caused by burns.
- It acts as a pain reliever.
- Used internally, it calms stomach burns,
- and is usually recommended to individuals who suffer from hyperacid gastritis and
- It is helpful in easing digestion.
- As a good emollient and expectorant,
- Black Locust is excellent in treatments of asthma and bronchitis.
- Black Locust has a sedating and calming effect, and
- could be very useful in cases of headaches and
- Infusion added to baths can help young children who suffer from insomnia.
- Flower powder is used in cases of gastritis, duodenal and gastric ulcer.